If I get injures in a car accident at work in Ohio do I need a Personal Injury Attorney or BWC attorney?

Knowing the type of attorney that you need after a car accident at work can be complex. To qualify for the workers’ compensation benefits in Ohio have the benefit available. The laws of Ohio state that you must be performing a job related task at the time of, you must meet the criteria set forth by the state. Your employer must also the injury. Therefore, if you are driving your company’s vehicle or making a delivery of some kind, then you may be eligible for workers’ compensation. You can hire a BWC attorney to help you with filing your claim.

To receive worker’s compensation, you must have a medical expert examine and treat you. After you file your claim, the BWC will perform a review of your case and decide on its validity. It will use the doctor’s documentation and other information to determine whether you qualify for benefits. Workers’ compensation covers your weekly wages and medical care while you are recovering.

In some cases, the BWC denies claims. Many times, they use insufficient information as a reason for their denial. If you feel as though you have been wrongfully denied workers’ compensation benefits, you have several options for relief. You can contact a BWC lawyer or you can consider contacting a personal injury attorney.